Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Ink cartridge compatibility for MB 2140 Maxify?

Friends in southern Africa have asked me to bring printer cartridges for a Canon MB 2140 Maxify printer. They have been using the PGI 1400XL cartridges but it's super pricey. I live in the US and am wondering if the PGI 1200XL cartridges are compatib...

GeriK by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MF641CW Printer - Are these noises normal when printing?

Our printer makes loud sounds before and after printing. Is this normal? Here's a video of the printer finishing a 5-page print job. The printer finishes and stays on for another 50-ish seconds, occasionally making loud flapping/clunking sounds. It m...

nsouth by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

imageCLASS MF5950dw Won't Scan on Windows 11

I have an ImageClass 5950dw that worked perfectly until I recently updated to windows 11. It is connected wirelessly. I can communicate and print with no problem. I can not, however, scan any longer. I could scan when i had Windows 10. In researching...

shardogg by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MF4890dw not printing or copying

Hello,  I have a Canon imageclass MF4890dw multifunction machine. We are using Macs, OS Monterey (v. 12.5.1) and Catalina (10.15.7).  Recently, the printer cannot print or copy at all, although scanning still works.  When one tries to print (whether ...

IMG_20221110_154841465.jpg
camino by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Imageclass 644cdw will not turn on

MacBook Air M1 iOS 13.0.1 (latest OS) first could not find the Color Imageclass 644Cdw.So checked that it turned on manually. Still no recognition from Mac. I unplugged printer, 5 minutes wait per Canon, then replugged back in. Still no joy. Installe...

who2u30 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

imageCLASS LBP6230dw Prints too light

I have the ImageClass LPB6230dw wireless compact duplex laser printer but don't have settings as shown on the website to change the ink settings to print darker.  What am I missing on the installation?  Are there clearer instructions on how to instal...

Canon Color imageCLASS MF741Cdw not printing full duplex

Hi, I am using windows 10. I am trying to print some menu specials and I wanted it to be on both sides of the paper but instead it keeps printing on two papers. I am using 4x6 cards and using the fold out paper feeder. I am using office (word). I che...

thesingr by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! imageCLASS MF445dw Error 853 when printing from Android

We cannot print from Android devices to our MF440 for some reason, whether using the Mopria print service or any other. If I try to print a test page, a message appears on the lower left of the touchscreen "Waiting MopriaTestPage.pdf", but nothing ev...

cserrnica by Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannon L100 will only Fax

My Cannon L100 will only fax. I tried uninstalling the driver and reinstalling it and it still doesn't work. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements