cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do I need to do so I can print from my iPad to my lbp6030

Garyjames
Apprentice
lWhat do I need to do so I can print from my iPad to my lbp6030 ?
4 REPLIES 4

Patrice
Whiz

Hi Garyjames!

I will be glad to assist you.

To print from your Apple iPad to the imageCLASS LBP6030w, the machine will need to be connected over the network and the Canon Mobile Printing App for iPhone and iPad will need to be installed on your device.  This app can be downloaded from the Apple App Store.  For more information about the app, please click the link below:

Canon Mobile Printing App for iPhone & iPad

I hope this information is helpful to you.  Should you need further assistance, please contact us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I've installed canon  6030w and i have register it to the network and at last it give me IP number and some other info about my printer.

now i can't print wirelessly with it.does it need a software to run?

Hello,

The link you provided is no longer valid. How can I airprint from my iPad to Canon imageCLASS LBP6030w?

Hello, 

The LBP6030 does not have the ability to use airprint, but you can still print using our Canon Print Business app. If you search the app store for Canon, it will be one of your first search results. For the app to find the printer, the iOS device and printer will need to be on the same wifi network.

Announcements