cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scanning Multiple pages into multiple separate files

rtemple
Apprentice

For Printer ImageCLASS MF455dw, I can only scan one page at a time to put them in their own files (annoyingly time consuming). When I put multiple pages in the scanner, it sends it all in one file on my computer. It would be nice if there is a way to put a bunch of pages in and hit scan and each page is it's own file. 

Is this possible? Is there a setting for it? I can't find anything.

4 REPLIES 4

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Rtemple,

You can change the scan setting from PDF multiple pages to PDF and that will change the settings so it creates individual files from the feeder. You can open the MF scan utility on your computer and then click the option for settings in the lower right. Once in settings, you can click the option for document on the left hand side. In the list of settings on the right hand side for document scanning, you can look in the section for save settings. Under data format, you can click on the drop down and switch it from PDF multiple pages to PDF.

We would be happy to assist with the issue. To provide some feedback or some troubleshooting steps, we would need some additional information. If you could reply to this message with the version of the Mac or Windows operating system you have on the computer, we can assist further.

Hello,

I downloaded the MF scanner and installed it but now getting this error. 

rtemple_1-1655228264513.png

I'm using Windows version 10.0.18363

Looking for a way to switch back and forth on the printer itself. and I found it in the send settings, file format, set pdf details, pdf, turn divide into pages on

Hello, 

If you are getting that message, it will mean the correct scanner driver is missing from the computer. To clear it, you can download and install the recommended drivers from our support page. Once installed, you can try opening the MF scan utility again.

Announcements