Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon software (drivers, etc.) and LINUX

Lawyers scare everyone. That is what I think happens when Canon's executives hear that Linux steals software or some such (we can't copyright, blah, blah). On the basis of lots of research I purchased a Canon Maxify MB2320 device, because it works wi...

Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-1000

Prologue My boss, Martha, received delivery of her imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 from Canon Direct today! The delivery guy carried the 85# box, in his arms, from his truck, up the walk, up 6 steps to the door. A highlight in Section 1 of the Getting Started ...

CanonPRO1000-Delivery.jpg

can't print multiple copies

Hi everione.I have Canon MF 5940dn installed on my network. When i try to print more than 1 copies printer printing only one and stopped printing. No errors with printer. 

Canon Color Imageclass MF8180C printing blank pages

I have a Canon Color Imageclass MF8180C that was given to me and was told was all it needed was the toner cartridges replaced. I did so and this has been a great printer. Recently this printer has had some weird nehavior. It started printing blank pa...

keico by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot print to my Canon D530.

Tried new drivers, new cable, different port, and verified security settings.  Worked until a couple of months ago,  Am out of ideas.  Help!

gs59 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Incomplete uninstall prevents new driver install

Just updated to win 10, toolbox would not work so scanner didn't function MF 4880. Attempted to uninstall all drivers so a fresh install might work, uninstalled all drivers so that no printers showed in device manager or devices and printers. Attempt...

Mb1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

(Maxfiy) Renaming Scan Google Drive

Hello all,I have a Canon Maxify Mb5300 series and I frequently scan to Google drive from the printer. Is it possible to rename the scan at the printer?Currently I have to open G drive on my computer and rename the file, I would like to eliminate that...

voxumbra by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ImageClass D1550 Paper Tray Issue

My D1550 is brand new. I'm talking just out of the box. I removed the tape from the inside of the tray, but the tray will not close flush to the unit. The paper size indicator also slides without the trigger being pushed.At this point, I'm not sure i...

jkmlog by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Streaks with new iPF 6400

I recently purchased an iPF6400. It has always printed streaks on the right side (as one faces the printer). I thought it would go away, but it has not. These black streaks are about 1/4" to 3/4" long. Some times there are only a couple of them. But ...

mstratil by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements