cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C3525i Mailbox hold settings

thegrogster
Apprentice

I've got a new C3525i installed in a health clinic with active directory and roaming profiles.  The printer is set up through a print server and distributed through group policy. However, the print settings aren't being transferred between the computers in the rooms.  There are many different nurses and doctors that log in but I can't seem to figure out why the print preference settings aren't following them between rooms.

They're supposed to go and HOLD on the user's mailbox, but by default on each machine it's set to print.  I feel like I'm missing something simple, but roaming profiles seemed to work in the past for other scenarios. Does the copier need to be configured with LDAP to have this functionality?

I'd really like a user's AD account to just be associated with their mailbox, and settings to transfer between computers. Someone has to have set this up before so I'm hoping to be pointed in the right direction for configuring this.

Thanks for any help!

2 REPLIES 2

Jenine
Rising Star

Hello Thegrogster! 

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for posting!

Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products, but your dealer will be able to help you! If you don't have a dealer, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers who are in your area!

Alright, thanks. I know the dealer and I'll give them a call. I was hoping there was some support documents I could be guided to for this scenario because I'm not sure if they've set this up before the same way the clinic is asking.

Thanks again!

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements