cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Group policy to push out printers with the output method set to "store" and user mailbox set?

sgonzalez
Apprentice

I'm trying to push out printers to users in an AD environment (W2008R2). I'd like the output method set to store, and some way to get the user mailbox number inserted (I'm guessing script or lookup in AD attribute.) Does anyone have any ideas on this? TIA!

4 REPLIES 4

Tiffany

Hi Sgonzalez!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly which printer model you're using and which operating system is running on your computer. Any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

Our computers are all Windows 7 Pro. We have Windows 2008R2 server running as our print server. We have 3 different models of copier: IR-ADV 4225, IR-ADV 4235, and IR-ADV 4245. I hope that provides you enough info to respond. Thank you!

Hi Sgonzalez!

Thanks for posting! Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products, but your dealer will be able to help you! If you don't have a dealer, please call us at 1-800-OKCANON (652-2666) and we will be happy to provide dealers who are in your area.

I was writing in this forum because my dealer can't answer these questions for me. This would be a very helpful thing for Canon to provide for their customers, but I understand that you do not have this at this time.

Thank you.

Announcements