cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing envelopes issues

Max11mum
Apprentice

on an cannon mixify mb2320 printer i have someone that is printing envelopes out of a word document.  Everytime they try to print it will print an envelope and the letter both.  I tried to reinstall the printer and drivers.  I have also created a word document and and then printed a envelope from this word document and the same thing happens.  What setting am i missing to get this to stop.  Happening to two users of the same printer and different word documents.

Windows10 Desktop pc

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Max11mum
Apprentice

after some messing around with the printer preferences i was able to change the print options to not print on both sides for everything but duplex.  Had an issue with it taking the change at first but after some persistance the change stayed in place and envelopes printed like normal.  The only setting i left for two sided was the duplex mode.  Thanks

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Max11mum
Apprentice

after some messing around with the printer preferences i was able to change the print options to not print on both sides for everything but duplex.  Had an issue with it taking the change at first but after some persistance the change stayed in place and envelopes printed like normal.  The only setting i left for two sided was the duplex mode.  Thanks

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements