cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF3220 Windows 10 scanning error

raippareino
Apprentice

Hiya!

My boss has Canon MF3220 printer/scanner and it does not scan at all.

MF scan utility from 2014 4.9.1.1.m gives "A supported scanner is not installed..." error message.

I've updated the drivers automaticly and by hand, installed the usb-scanner patch and gave the scanner utility "admin rights" but still nothing. What's the next step?

Cheers 

-Mike

3 REPLIES 3

Patrice
Whiz

Hi Mike.

I will be able to assist you.

Please note that the MF Toolbox software is not supported with the MF3200 Series if you are running the 64-bit version of Windows 10 on the computer.  So that I can best assist you, I will need to ask a few questions.  Please reply with the following the information:

1.  Which version of the Windows 10 operating system is installed on your computer?

2.  Are there any devices connected between the printer and the computer, such as a USB hub or extender?

I look forward to your reply with the information I have requested.  Should you need immediate assistance with this issue, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Well that's it then. Windows is 64-bit.

I kinda guessed that there's something quite wrong with the combination so I told him to prepare getting a new AIO-printer.

Thank you.

-Mike

Hi Mike.

You're welcome.  

You may want to consider our Canon Loyalty Program.  For more information about the program, please call 1-866-207-9571.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements