cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF 628cw how to scan multiple pages to one PDF file

tabalt2011
Apprentice

Hello,

I install MF Scan Utility Ver.1.9.0.0 on my laptop. Everytime when I scan documents from MF 628cw, they show on my laptop as separate JPEG format. how to scan multiple pages to one PDF file? Every time I need to convert them. It is annoying.

Thank you!

Tab

2 REPLIES 2

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Start here:

Read the MF Scan Utility User Guide

See pag 16 - Scanning with customized settings

Then Pg 30-34 for settings customization options

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Patrice
Whiz

Hi tabalt2011.

From the main MF Scan Utility window, select Settings:

Next, select Document Scan in the left column, and then click the drop-down for Data Format:

Verify that PDF is selected, and not PDF (Divide into Single Pages). Once you have confirmed that PDF is selected, click OK. Finally, click Document to scan the file.

If you are trying to set this option to scan from the Control Panel of the printer, please follow the steps at the link below:

Changing the Data Format Settings for the Operation Panel

If you continue to experience an issue, or require further assistance, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET (excluding holidays).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements