cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loud knocking sound after new print cartridge install

uwanmebabe
Apprentice
Hi all, i have the Canon MF632Cdw laser printer and recently changed all the print cartridges.  Theres a loud knocking sound everytime we use it now.  It sounds like a loud click (almost like a wheel or cog is misaligned) but ive removed and repositioned each cartridge and it still does same.  

Any suggestions or ideas appreciated.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Hi!

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thanks for posting!

We appreciate your participation, though we need to let you know that your product appears to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA.  The Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Thanks for choosing Canon!

My mistake, i had the model number wrong - its the MF632Cdw

Patrice
Whiz

Hi uwanmebabe.

For this issue, we will have to recommend that you contact our telephone support group at 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET (excluding holidays). A representative will be able to further assist you.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements