Canon Community Canon Community

Highlighted
New Contributor

Canon D1320 ADF

I have been using my D1320 for a couple of years and I love it.  However, I did some maintenance (replaced rollers) because the paper was not feeding correctly and that works again but I also replaced the rollers and separation pad in the automatic document feeder and it no longer feeds.  I was very careful and thought I put things back together properly but obviously I did something wrong.  It makes the proper whirring sound but it won't pickup the paper.  The rollers and separation pad look to be installed correctly so I'm at a loss.

Is there any documentation about how to disassemble and reassemble the document feeder?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I use(d) my ADF a lot and I'm about to replace this entire unit if I can't figure out what I did wrong.

Cheers!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Canon D1320 ADF

[ Edited ]

<removed per forum guidelines>

~Rick
Bay Area - CA
~6D2 ~Many Lenses ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~Windows10 Pro ~EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 Ultra ~Pixma Pro-100
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Canon D1320 ADF

Thank you!  I'll take a look and see if I can't figure out where I went wrong.