cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Imageclass MF 8280 wc has repeating white spots

Dianna
Apprentice

My Imageclass has about a 1/4 inch white dot repeating down the image as in once every rotation of a roller.  I have tried cleaning the ITB several times.  It is not the cartridge as it has been a problem for the past year.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Is there a way I can fix this myself as I can find no one who will repair a printer?

1 REPLY 1

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello DIanna,

If you have white spots on your prints and you have already tried cleaning the ITB, you can also try cleaning the Fixing unit using the steps provided in the link HERE.

If cleaning the fixing unit does not resolve the issue, you can also try reseating the toner using the steps in the link HERE. Make sure to shake the toner from side to side to make sure the toner is evenly distributed inside of the cartridge.

If that did not resolve the issue, it will usually mean there is something wrong with the toner or the hardware of the printer. In that situation, I would suggest contacting support at 1-800-652-2666. Our agents would be happy to assist and provide your service options.

Announcements