cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank and black spots imageCLASS MF656Cdw

Loek
Apprentice

Printer: Canon MF657Cdw imageCLASS MF656Cdw. Since recently the prints come out with blank and black spots. See the red circled areas in the figure below. Blank spots in what should be black solid shapes, and black spots in what should be blank. What can be the cause for this? And how to solve the issue? This laser printer is only a few months old.

blanks_black_spots_canon_mf657cdw.png

5 REPLIES 5

Ron

Hello Loek!  Welcome to The Canon Community, and thank you for your inquiry!
We appreciate your participation, however, we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.  The MF657Cdw isn't sold or supported by our team here at Canon USA.
If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.
You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Hi Ron. I think this issue is not specific for this European model, but also for any comparable USA model. So you could consider the "Color imageCLASS MF656Cdw" model instead for this question. I edited the title of my original post to reflect this.

One-on-one troubleshooting would need to be carried out by calling 1-800-OK-CANON.

Thanks Stephen. One-on-one troubleshooting is not necessary. Any advise from the community would also work :-).

Canon USA advises contacting Canon Europe for support with your European product. As mentioned before, you will not receive direct support from Canon USA.

Announcements