cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Undelivered Order

skyypayne
Apprentice

I purchased a r5 several weeks ago. I've been unable to reach canon in regards to it not being delivered and it says it was. There was supposed to be a signature required but it wasn't signed for by me and in the signed by portion of Fedex it says TY, maybe thank you? idk.  Any advice on how to get ahold of canon? I can't reach them via chat, or via email or call.

2 REPLIES 2

SamanthaW

Hello!

Our sales team can be reached by phone at 1-800-385-2155, Monday to Saturday 9AM to 9PM EST, excluding holidays! 

Photog4pher
Contributor

Ooof I feel for you man,

The other day I was happy to be home, I received an email from Sony saying that my VR2 was on its way and that delivery required a signature due to the nature of the valued item etc, if noone was home to sign on delivery that the ups would not leave the item. I was home when I saw the ups truck pull up, guy walks out, brings package and leaves it on the porch and walks away, no door knock, ring bell nothing. Just left it there and drove away.

Are the drivers just scribbling a signature? cause if that is the case, that is a major violation, or are companies just saying that it requires a signature and it doesnt?

Either way something needs to change. 

That is why I don't have anything more than 1k delivered, I rather visit a store and make the purchase. 

Announcements