cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid Email Address Message When Trying to Register

Dmck3922
Apprentice

I have attempted to create a new account to register a new purchase, but the screen will not accept my email as a valid address?  It keeps returning error:  Please enter a valid email address

I've tried using multiple email addresses that I know are all valid ones, but all of them return the same error message

16 REPLIES 16

Good evening,

We've received a few reports regarding this error and our web team is working to get the issue resolved as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience! 

Does this message mean you'll let us all know when it's resolved?  Your comment isn't clear on that. 

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

While the site has experienced some technical difficulties the last day or so, its currently working.

shadowsports_0-1697627371629.png

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Hopefully the web engineers have a CI (Continuous Integration) system set up along with having unit tests.  Thus, should any future changes introduce issues, they could be caught before deployed.

--
Ricky

Camera: EOS 5D IV, EF 50mm f/1.2L, EF 135mm f/2L
Lighting: Profoto Lights & Modifiers

Thank you, I was able to register

Hi Rick, 

I've just tried to create a new account on the mycanon page. 
Same issue as the others, still not working as intended. 
Multiple e-mails are deemed invalid.

Link: https://myprofile.americas.canon.com/us/register?redirect=%2Fus%2Faccount%2Fedit

Ticholionel_0-1697741654211.png

coawarren
Apprentice

Finally, it worked for me.  The UI looks to have changed a little, so I think it's fixed. 

click here to view the gallery
Announcements