cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid Email Address Message When Trying to Register

Dmck3922
Apprentice

I have attempted to create a new account to register a new purchase, but the screen will not accept my email as a valid address?  It keeps returning error:  Please enter a valid email address

I've tried using multiple email addresses that I know are all valid ones, but all of them return the same error message

16 REPLIES 16

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Are you trying to register a new account on a Canon website?

Example, MyCanon, CanonUSA, image.canon?

What is the URL?

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

devinox
Apprentice

i just had this same problem going through "https://myprofile.americas.canon.com/us/register" and i had to come to this page to register idk why but it gave me a whole different register page than the one that is shown when searched 

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

I've reproduced the problem.  I'll notify the web team.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

We've put in a help ticket for the My Canon Account site issue. Thank you!

Nicolle
Apprentice

I'm having the same issue registering for MyCanon account, so I can then register my new Pixma printer, and  then access the Professional Print and Layout app. I've tried doing it on my Mac, PC, different browsers, my phone and even trying other emails... and each time I get an "Please enter a valid email address". Pulling my hair out in frustration figuring that it had to be something I was doing wrong. Any idea when this issue will be fixed? I have a print run that needs to be done.

Hi Nicolle. Our web team is working to get issue resolved as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience with us.

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

@Tiffany,

Thank you.  😃

The issue appears to be resolved now.

shadowsports_0-1697357277441.png

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~CarePaks Are Worth It

coawarren
Apprentice

I'm also having this problem.  So frustrating that my printer is broken and I can't take the next steps to get it fixed.  I've tried multiple emails. 

Wfay79
Apprentice

I just received my Canon TR7000 series and was attempting to sign up for an account so I can do the PIXMA subscription service and was unable to with the same issue, invalid email.

click here to view the gallery
Announcements