EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A comparison of 70D ISO

For those thinking of the 70D it looks to have arrived in the UK and there's a set of samples here showing it's ISO capabilities. Looks very promising for low light shooters http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1235967

cicopo by Elite
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS-M pancake lens

I want an EF-M 40mm PANCAKE lensI ordered the canon EOS M and 40mm pancake lens separately.  This combo, with the 40mm pancake being the deciding factor, is why I bought the EOS M.  Major bummer when the lens did not fit because it is not EF-M. ( NOT...

ponderer by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Third party battery grip

I have a third party battery grip for my t2i.  For some reason, I cannot adjust the aperture or f/stop when it is connected.  I disconnect it and presto chango, the manual settings go like butter.  How come?

legaldr by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Programming and EOS 7D

Hi all I would like to connect to my EOS 7D using a laptop, and control its settings, and program its shooting, using a programming language. I know that this is possible but I typically only find information that has jumped many miles past the initi...

Sievers by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS M - shooting in intervals?

I really like EOS M, but I also like to shoot timelapse videos. I'm not very happy to use Magic Lantern..., so is there any possible way to use inervalometer with EOS M? With firmware update, EOS utility, etc...? Thank you.

Poldy by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS-M: there will be a new firmware?

I'm trying to love this little camera ...but some things make it very difficult to me. Missing things to love the camera: 1- I would like to disable the function Exp.SIM (Exposure Simulation) to see through the LCD in the dark ...Otherwise the EOS-M ...

el_ego by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to unlock a Flash Exposure Lock?

My 5D Mark II is set in Manual Mode with an attached Speedlite (580EX II).  I've set the manual settings to 1/400-F8 for an outdoor portrait.  When I depress the shutter release the settings switch to 1/200-F8 and record the image. Overexposed. If I ...

500D major image problem

While taking photos of a friend, I encountered a pretty major problem.  Halfway through the shoot I started to see a small underexposed area at the botom of the frame, and thought it might just be due to lighting.  After adjusting lighting (nothing m...

IMG_0103.JPG
t3hsauce by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements