EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brand New 5D mkIII Bizarre viewfinder issue

I have a brand new 5d MKIII, that arrived today. I took it out of the box, and put my (also) brand new 24-70 L series on it. Looking thru the viewfinder, I cannot get the lens to manually focus. I try the lens on a different body, it's working proper...

Kenan171 by Apprentice
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Setting RAW on a 60D

When I try to set the camera to shoot RAW (in the Quality Menu) whether I use the main dial or the quick adjustment dial it is the JPEG setting that gets adjusted.  Unable to set the camera to shoot RAW

mmkbx75 by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

New Mark III - Need recommendations

Hey everyone, I have a new 5D Mark III on the way and this is my first full frame sensor camera. I shot with a 50D for many years. I have 4 lenses and only 1 is an EF-S, so I'll be getting rid of that. The others are EF, so they should be good for th...

chuck27p by Contributor
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera/CF Error?

Cannon 5d mk III, single capture was saved to the CF card (Lexar Pro 16GB) as two separate images., 3rd image on the card for that day, card is 6 months in use. Both images included with this post. camera is new, sub-2,000 captures. Any thoughts as t...

Pimage1.jpg Pimage1.jpg

EOS Utility on phone/tablet for T3

I am trying to figgure out a way to control my T3 (not T3i) wirelessly with EOS utility from a phone or tablet.  I know the T3 is not wireless, but I should be able to get a wireless receiver+transmitter to make this happen, right?  If anyone has exp...

no picture when hooked up via HDMI

I got a mini hdmi cable and plug it into the tv and my camera and i don't know if it is supposed to be a live view or only used to review pictures i've already taken but no matter what i try, i never see anything. Am i missing something?

Pictures now have red saturation

I lent my camera to someone (or I hit a button myself) and now all the pics I take are heavily saturated w red. I can't figure out how to get the color right again. I've tried resetting camera controls but that didn't help. Cold it be a button/contro...

moehlert by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Splashed oil on 7D's body, what to do?

I accidentally splashed a bit of oil on my 7D's body's back side, on lcd and buttons, i tried to clean it with tissues, but it seems it has gone into the sides of lcd and buttons, how can i clean it properly? Can anyone help me about this?My camera i...

smn121 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements