EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

70D Wifi

Hi, I am having issues with the 70D wifi.I have followed all the instructions and can only get the connection to my phone for about 2 seconds. When I to go into the remote app it says that it is connected to the network I have set up but is not conne...

Turns by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

New DSLR owner (70D), need some pointers

Hi all, I'm new to the forum and am trying to learn as much as possible about my new 70D. I just have a few questions I was hoping I could get answered. 1. Should I always be shooting in RAW mode? I want the best possible images...2. Should I always ...

nwolfe88 by Contributor
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Dust on focus screen HELP

So i recently just sent my Canon rebel t3i in for cleaning, and it came back great. I have already noticed dust in the camera and tried to use my blower, i got most of the dust out except for one little strand. its on the buttom of the focus screen, ...

Canon50D shutter problem Error 30

Hi, I have a canon 50D and am fairly sure the shutter assembly is broken. I keep getting error 30 and also a few other errors. It started of being random but now is at the point where it is doing it almost every shot. I have tried different lenses an...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements