EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera Deleting Photos from CF Card

I was in Savannah recently and took 1000 photos with my Mark II using a 32GB Transcend CF card. I was able to review the images throughout the shoot. Then suddenly I started getting ERR messages and a frozen camera. Removed battery. Waited a minute a...

noel1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Will NEVER BUY THIS CAMERA AGAIN

So I bought a Canon Rebel Ti3 for my first camera. I loved it but it only held a battery charge for an hour. I had several batteries so I always had to change them. Thinking I could not possibly get another camera that had issues when I needed a new ...

Nighttime Sports Photography

I am a newbie and would appreciate some advice. I have a T3i and I'm trying to take photos at a little league baseball game at nighttime. There are some overhead lights, but it's still fairly dark. I do have to use quite a bit of zoom since I'm not s...

5Dmk3 shot was green overall in CR2 & jpg

I had one shot from a session come out green, then 12 shots later an image had a black bar across the top 5th of the frame appeared on another shot. The preview on the camera showed the issue on both frames, and the CR2 and JPG both were green on my ...

Canon5dmk3 Green Image.pdf Canon5dmk3 Black bar.jpg

Resolved! Canon EOS 7D images soft

Hi,I am experiencing soft , lackluster images with my Canon EOS 7D with a EFS 17-55mm lens. Perhaps this is operator error, however I'm wondering if the focus of light settings are out of wack.I would expect tighter focus overall. No matter what I do...

sparkyj by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Storm Photography

Hello!! I'm in an weather group in Oklahoma and we do a lot of storm chasing of all kinds. I have a canon t3i for my own personal buisness and use but would also like to use it for this group. We mainly take lightning pics from a distince so rain isn...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements