EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T5I Issues with built-in flash

If I take photos in a dark room or in low lighting, the camera's built-in flash does go off but the image comes out dark. I tried two lenses and it is the same thing (so I know the problem is not with the lens). This was fine just a few weeks ago. I ...

Hina by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

rebel T1

Hi I cant take pictures in Automatic Focus mode......They look blurry also before to shoot in the LED screen it doesn't focusplease help  thank you.

T3i won't boot with certain SD Cards

Hi guys, Been trying to solve this one for a while.I recently had an issue with my 600D SD card slot, bent some pins. I replaced the SD card slot. I had ML Installed and running.Now, after the SD Slot replacement, the camera will not boot with most o...

noahsilv by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

SDK: Eos shuts down unexpected

Hello Community,We've developed an application which automatically takes a photo from our exhibit visitors. We are using the latest SDK with Eos Rebel 3 on Windows 8. Client is written in Java.Everything works quite well but we have one big issue:The...

Mik3e by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Overexposure issue with SL1/100D

Hey everyone! I just bought an SL1/100D, for now I use it with a stock 18-55 mm DC III lens. I seem to have an overexposure issue as I go from 18 to 55 mm, this is illustrated well by these two images below. I shot this in P mode but it's the same in...

IMG_0665.jpg IMG_0668.jpg
Artemiy by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EOS T3i - Autofocus issue

Howdy gang... I am having an intermittent issue with a EOS T3i that I purchased for my wife.This was a kit purchase that came along with 18-55mm IS II lens.  It appears that the autofocus function works imtermittently on my camera. I still have 2 mon...

Beginner-- is this a good set-up?

Okay I say I'm a beginner but I've been at uni for three years studying film production and have played around with the Canon C300 A LOT but obviously there are major differences to the DSLRs... Anyways, I've decided to purchase a Canon 5D m3 and the...

uffie by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements