EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken body MARK IV

Hello everybody! I am from Costa Rica and this is the first time that I post something here.Yesterday I dropped my mark iv with the old version 600f/4 and thank God nothing happened to the lens but the camera shows a crack on the lower part and the s...

Restricted mode on eos camera

I recently purchased a Canon EOS 40d of the internet and when I got it home, it is in a restricted mode and asking for a password. How do I go about removing the password. I contacted the seller and he said this was why he was selling it.Thanks in ad...

Resolved! Shooting and forwarding via email - video

Am continuously learning about and being impressed with my t4i camera.  Yesterday, we took our three year old grandson on an outing and decided that I would check out the video feature of my camera.  The clip lasted about twenty seconds to which we w...

1alfie by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

canon 7D

I have a Canon 7D it is new and every time I take a picture in any light setting it will flash. What have I got set wrong?

pointmtn by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Intermittent power problem Canon 5D Mark iii

My Canon 5D Mark iii (2 years old) has an intermittent power problem, as described below. It may simply be a question of cleaning the terminals that the battery connects to. I haven’t tried since I can’t reach them at the bottom of the battery compar...

CW7647 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Anyone know about Maximum burst

The Maximimum Burst indicator digit that I can see through the viewfinder, bottom right hand corner, is always set at 3. I know that the maximum burst of a canon T5i is at least 9!! Is this a technical fault? There is no menu feature to adjust this s...

T5i by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

yongnuo yn-560 ii

i have a canon eos 50d and i want to buy a yongnuo yn-560 ii flash which i will mount on my cameras hotshoe. i really don't know where to find the specifications for 50d's flash hotshoe voltage or the yn-560 ii's voltage. i heard if the voltage of th...

Eishan by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

1000D Focus

Greetings to all, When I depress the shutter button half way, the Lens moves to get Focus. The image is not quite focused in the viewfinder but the image taken is crystal clear.Any suggestions as to what my problem would be.

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements