EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS rebel T3i

I have a canon Rebel T3i and the automatic flash will not pop up..  HELP!  It says ERR 05.Turned it on and off and still no flash.  Same ERR 05

jparcs by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Studio Light suggestions

Creating a small studio in my garage albeit that I am new to flash photography but would like to hear opinions out there for lighting options.  I have looked at Adorama TV  and watched many of the very good videos they have on studio lighting but wou...

1 DX- Blinking black square in viewfinder

Hi everyone,I apologize if this has been asked before; I did a brief search and couldn't come up with anything. I just got my 1 DX back from a routine clean and check. Perhaps this was always there, but now I notice, that when I am in One Shot or AI ...

pup73 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Rebel 2000, freezes after using flash

I have a Rebel 2000 that I got at a thrift store a while back just to have a film camera to play around with. So i picked up a roll of film to test it out and the first thing I noticed was that when taking pictures that required flash, the flash woul...

Canon EOS Rebel T3

My canon eos rebel t3 is having issues. It won't focus very often and half of the picture it will take is blackish and blurry (it seems like something is in the way but there isnt) I don't know if it's my lense, or camera that's having issues, but I ...

All my photos are black!!!!

Got my camera the Canon 1000D/Rebel back today, it was fitted with a new circuit board & serviced. Everything is working but all my photos are black, when I go to playback each one is black, inserted card to upload to computer & the same, each one bl...

kiya60 by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements