EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon T3 Focusing under rapid fire.

Hey guys, I have owned a canon t3 for a couple years but I have really started to use it a lot recently. I was wondering, under rapid fire, i noticed that my photos are not in focus. Anything I can do about this?

jowler by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Blurry Shots in a Gymnasium

I've noticed that anytime I take pictures in the gymnasium the photos come out very blurry. I've tried different lenses and sport setting (my son plays basketball). If I put it on automatic then it uses the flash and the photos are a little dark. Any...

How cold is too cold for a camera/lens

I've heard that when you use your camera in cold weather that when you bring it inside you should leave it in a sealed bag until it's at room temperature.  I have no problem doing that.  But how cold can my T5 tolerate as I'm walking outside taking p...

Noonievut by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Mode dial not working fully

Hello, My brand new Canon 700D arrived today and all is well apart from one thing. The mode dial does not fully work. Whenever I go to select, for example, Scene Intelligent Auto (A+) on the mode dial itself, on the screen the Sports option enables i...

Alanomk by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What lens should I buy for a T3i?

I have a Rebel T3i and am interested in buying a new lens.  I have a two year old and need a camera that is going to be able to capture action with no problem.  What lens do you suggest for greates action but for a resonable price?  I currently have ...

Resolved! request recommendation for flash

Hi.I have very basic knowledge and need help.I own a 600d with a 50mm f1.8 and a 18-135 mm f3.5 kit lens. I want to buy my first flash.1.Need this for mostly indoor photos like parties and weddings2.No idea about cost but need a low to mid budget all...

Whats wrong with my canon dslr 600d?

When i preview the pictures on the camera's screen, there are about 5-10 black vertical lines showing on the side of the screen. Bt the screen has no scratches whatsoever. I dont remember my camera falling or hitting the ground either. Pls help me. T...

7D2 and the ONE SHOT < > AI Servo

Nice touch to be able to program other buttons to toggle between One Shot and AI Servo other than the DOF button, which has to be in the most awkward location you could have found. Finally. How about a FW update for the 5D3? 

digital by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements