EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Owners of the T5i out there?

Hi EveryoneI just got this camera a week ago,I love itI'm having trouble in the ""Creative zone,trying to figure out how to take a picture with a blurred backgroung.Specifically when I go to the dragstrip,I will take pictures of the cars in the pits ...

Saving the WB Shift//BKT setting (1D MKIV)

So, I ocasionally shoot pics and videos of my reef tank with my Mark 4.   However because of the 20,000K color temp of the aquarium lights some white Balance adjustmentsn are needed.   I register a white balance reading to the camera but that only ge...

mgrabow by Contributor
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Exposure Lock

Hello. I was just curious - is there a way to do an exposure lock for the T3i when working in manual mode? Or does it only work in shutter/aperture priority? Thank you in advance!

grrjr by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! SL1 as wireless master?

Kind of new to DSLR photography and learning about off-camera flash. Can I use my SL1 as a wireless master for my off-camera Yongnuo 565EXII ? I have had success using the optical trigger when not attaching a TTL cord. Wondering whether the SL1 has ...

tpwpny by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sensor and Pixel Basics

The recent introduction of the 5Ds with its 50.6 megapixels leads me to ask about sensor size and pixels.  There is an on-line tome by W. H. Majoros that describes the situation well, I think.  You can reference it at "digitalbirdphotography.com". Fr...

Resolved! 5D Mk III LCD auto-exposure compensation?!

Hi - I have the 5D Mk III and I'm confounded by one thing the camera does that I can't seem to prevent. No matter what setting I try in M mode, if I manually open or close my lens aperture, my LCD preview compensates to give me some kind of neutral e...

billium99 by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Rebel T3 not taking quality pics

I have a 2 yr old Rebel T3. When I first began taking pictures I was very pleased with the quality, clarity and vibrant colors. It seemed every shot was a great one! Within the last 8 months or so... My pictures look "blah"... The color saturation is...

Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements