EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ray Roman workshop?

I am considering the Capture Cinematic Weddings workshop taught by Ray Roman, I checked him out and his work looks great, but I was wondering if anybody's taken his classes or can tell if they recommend him? Does anyone know anything about his worksh...

Resolved! Over exposure

I have a Canon Rebel T5 and use a Precision DSLR300 Auto Flash.  When shooting on automatic and with the flash pointed straight up I get a very overexposed photo.  This happened in a very large dance hall.  My built in flash works OK with limited ran...

IMG_4142.JPG

T3i Locking Exposure in video mode?

When some one moves an arm on camera I can see the exposure changing on the lcd monitor. Using older lenses I can see exposure changing/flickering as I zoom in or out. How do you lock exposure in video mode?  Even my several year old HV20 had a not-i...

Cammmer by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

5d mark III front focus problem

my 5d mark III has a problem with front focus. I use only crosstype focus points but even cental one can't focus correctly no matter what lens I use. the problem is more significant further the subjet focused on is. tried different light conditions w...

mo by Apprentice
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

60D vs 70D

I am looking to upgrade from an EOS Rebel XSi that I purchased in 2008. I am considering purchasing a 70D, i was going back and forth between 60D vs 70D but really like the WIFI option that the 70D offers. From the Canon users of these 2 cameras can ...

wnoswal by Apprentice
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements