EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! AF Setting Guidebood for 5Ds/R?

Is there an AF Setting Guidebook for the 5Ds/R? If not, are the autofocus sytems on the 7D2 and the 5Ds/R close enough that the 7D2 AF Setting Guidebook would be useful in mastering my 5DsR? Thanks.

Bazsl by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

7D Mark II camera won't turn on!

Hello, I just bought a Canon 7D Mark II been using it for about a month. Yesterday I was filming and taking pictures and I had put the camera down for a second and as I looked down at it I noticed an error message with the yellow Caution sign "!". As...

MEGSG92 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! FD lenses, on the EOS 1v film camera?

Here's a wierd one for you: the F1N bodies are starting to cost more than the EOS 1v bodies. Using the adaptor which mates an FD lens to a digital cam body; has anyone put an FD on the EOS 1v? Would it even work? Or do I just have too much time on my...

planning upgrading from t3i

Hey guys!So I've had my t3i for a while and I think I'm hitting the limitations in the t3i in terms of what I'm doing now. I've had the camera for about 1-2 years (was given to me as a xmas gift) and up until now, I've done automotive photography, na...

Resolved! Charging spare batteries?

I have a Canon EOS Rebel T5. I recently purchased a couple of spare batteries. Is it a good idea to charge the batteries far in advance of being used? How long does a charged battery last if it isn't in the camera?  

Resolved! Cannot enter nickname in 6D

I just bought an EOS 6D and am trying to set up the wireless connection to my iPad. I get stuck when the menu asks me to enter a nickname. The cursor does not blink and none of the dials or buttons can move the cursor to any of the characters. Appare...

Hopmere by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How do I get my T6i videos on my mac?

How the heck do I get my videos from my T6i onto my computer? I have the new software installed, I restarted my computer. The software seems to work fine when I open it but when I plug in my camera to my mac laptop nothing happens. It's not the USB (...

T3i Rebel Film PLEASE HELP!

While I am shooting footage my camera always stops a 12:21 no matter what SanDisk card I use. I currently bought the Extreme PRO card with 64GB and 95MB hoping it would speed up the card to keep up with the camera but it still stopped at 12:21. Pleas...

pgaurd15 by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Continuous writing onto the CF card

Dear all, I have two memory cards in the two slots of my Mark III. Is there a way (or a setting) that will continuously write onto my CF card - which is my backup card? What I ideally want to do is, when it gets filled up, to just keep writing over t...

oshmaid by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

White Balance Bracketing

If I use RAW and do adjustments in a RAW program. What is the advantage of setting the camera to use White Balance Auto Bracketing? It would seem I can accomplish the same thing in a RAW program. Is this true, what am I missing? Jim

Cole by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements