EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebel T5i Low Audio Playback with Rode NTG-2

Hello there! I am encountering an unusual problem with my Rebel T5i. I just got my Rode NTG-2 mic and I am using it for recording. However, whenever I playback the video on my camera, the volume is very low. However, the volume plays normal when I pl...

Heeroz by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera Upgrade Suggestions

Hello everybody! First Post here. I know this question has already been asked but frankly I don't feel like searching through all of the previous post and still not getting a clear suggestion / advice. Anyways here it goes: My wife has a T5 rebel wit...

jpicky86 by Apprentice
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

The annual August Perseid meteor

In the Northern Hemisphere, the annual August Perseid meteor shower is probably the all-time favorite. This major shower takes place during Summer. No matter where you live in the USA you can see it. Best on a dark, moonless night, you can often see ...

combo stars-Edit.jpg
ebiggs1 by Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Cannon EOS 1000D Malfunctioned

Hi All,I have a canon eos 1000D and use the camera for remote shooting on a windows 7 64 bit computer, everything was working fine until I took a picture and the programme stopped responding. I ended the programme and disconnected the camera, after t...

verysad by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 6d - shutter speed is being limited

I shoot full manual 98% of the time. Recently, whenever I set up a shot (for example, f/2.8, 1/500th, ISO 320) I will press the shutter half way to focus and the camera will revert my shutter speed to 1/180th of a second and not let me shoot any fast...

Canon rebel t5

My camera is new and I'm taking pictures right now, once I take a picture it goes blank and doesn't show anything and even when I push buttons!!! I have to take out the battery and start it up again! There is a red light that tells me when it's on an...

Janie1 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements