EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lens Trouble?

Hello, My Rebel XS (4 or 5 years old) will suddenly not take a picture in AF mode, though it will in MF mode.  The AF feature will *not* extend the lens out to focus, but it *will* pull it in to focus.  So, if I manually extend the focus ring portion...

Auto mode...

I was just outside taking a pic in bright sunlight and my flash popped up.  At first I got an error because my finger was in the way of the flash.  It does this quite alot. I can't really use auto very much.  Is there something I can do to stop this?...

rimshot by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

canon 60d

Hi,    I have a canon 60 D,   and the  lcd  screen  is  showing   a weird   color..  a tint of orange   all over the image,    but  when  I download  the  images the   color cast is  not there...   any ideas  what it  could be   , and can it be fixed...

Canon Rebel eos 100d lenses

I'm new to photography and I'm looking at buying a new lens for my 100d. I am looking at the EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM. My question is several parts. 1) is this lens compatable, 2) how do I focus with it in auto? I don't have a zoom button that I fo...

Sentrymx by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements