EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bleached out pictures

On my Canon Rebel T3i when I take outside pictures in bright sunlight they are all bleached out, most of them to the point of being a white picture. Please let me know what is going on with my camera. Thank you.

BeckyD by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Not all focus points are working

I have canon 650d. When I am trying to capture on AF mode, out of 9 focus points top 3 are working fine but below 6 focus points are not working. But the same is working if I capture from screen instead of view finder. What could be the reason for th...

Resolved! EOS Rebel T5 Question

I just orderd a Rebel T5 from Dell. During the checkout process it gave the option to select memory cards, either Compact Flash or SDHC. I've been reading since I've ordered that the camera takes SDHC cards. Can anyone confirm that the Compact Flash ...

Resolved! Auto focus stopped working

Hello All, The auto focus  on my EOS 50D stopped working. I've tried different lenses, checked the settings (It's not in manual mode), cleaned the contacts, etc. One day it worked great, then stopped.  When I try to focus, the lens sounds as if it is...

modivo by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 600d - Light metering, help!

Hi all, Please forgive me if this has been asked before. I have read throught the forums and I am still not entirely sure I have the answer I am looking for. I am trying to build up my knowledge in the Manual mode on my camera and I am clearly doing ...

Andy_H by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How to focus with live view on 70D

Hello,My girlfriend recently purchased the 70D, and while it' is a neat camera, we'd hit an issue: how do you place your focus point while using the live view in the M mode?I'd like only to place the point and to focus with the half  press as usual. ...

koala by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements