EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon 6D Underexposed Images

Canon 6D24 - 105mm f/4L IS USMRaw  All of my photos are coming out dark and underexposed.  I'm using the light meter inside the view finder after pressing the shutter button half way.  It'a always to the left in the negative.  I adjust to Zero but th...

catz by Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 6D flash sync speed

I know for a fact that my Canon 6D has a limitation to sync flash speed at 180 maximum, but when I try to adjust the shutter speed to match that the camera allows me to set it at 160 or 200 only!Anyone knows how to set the shutter speed at 180?

Samhark by Apprentice
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording images in manual

Hello,I have relied on Canon Cameras to be the work horses of my hobby. After several years of owning nothing BUT Canon,I have come upon an issue that I cannot fix. Im sure it must be simple but I need some help.I am not able to record images in any ...

2Canon by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolution Question for Canon EOS

Hello all..I have the basic Canon EOS Rebel. I wanted to print out some photos I took at about 16 by 20 size. But when I went to open up the files I noticed they were around 3072 by 2048 and Photoshop has them at 180 dpi and about 11 by 17 inches. S...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements