EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T4i Black screen. What's Wrong?

It turns on, all the menu functions work. But if you try to take a photo or video or press the Live View button, it just gives you a black screen.I made a Youtube video about it.Forgot to mention 2 things.1. The seller informs me it was working when ...

alan1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple 6D Camera access through wifi ?

We do event photography coverage. so we have to do instant printing. normally we do removing camera's memory cards and copy all the pictures and print it. That is very difficult thing. I have tried to connect multiple camera (see picture) and Canon's...

dlsr network.jpg
nadun911 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

My mac os x cant recognize my canon rebel t5

I just got a canon rebel t5 and i was connecting my camera to my mac computer which is the mac os x version 10.6.8 and when i plugged my camera to the USB cord and into the computer its saying it doesnt regonize my camera... Im not sure as to what to...

canonkay by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Formatting and Viewing Pictures

My canon EOS REBEL T5 EOS 1200D won't format my card, also it won't let me view my pictures. Everytime I press the Image Playback button it says "Busy.. Please Wait." I've waited for over 30 minutes and I don't know what to do. I went to go format th...

AA1 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

T6i question please help

Hi, im totally new at this, I just got a canon rebel t6i camera for my birthday today and every time I try to take a picture it ends up with this weird orange flare/filter looking thing and it looks like the subject is moving around when it's not.. I...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements