EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Busy"

I just got my Canon camera yesterday for my birthday and I know how to use it and take pictures because I would use the same camera in my yearbook class but ever since yesterday when I tried to take a picture the flash comes out and the light starts ...

Alexis1 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

canon 600d issue with sd

Hello guys had a issue with a sd card sandisk whats wrong is this a problem with the card or camera? both are more or less new the sandisk bough only a few months ago. issue- card can not be accesses reinsert/change card with camera their was about 8...

Resolved! Canon 6D Underexposing?

I am new to the 6D and learning how it use it.  I have had it about 4 months and many of the landscape images look like they are underexposing.  I can correct some of the problem with Digital Photo Professional 4 but the images don't look natural af...

jtwaters by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EOS T3i macro lens will not turn or focus

On my Cannon EOS Rebel T3i, when I place the macro lens on the camera, it will not turn or focus (by hand or automatically, whether it's in auto focus or manual) almost like it's stuck. The zoom lens for this camera functions normally when it's attac...

kelsey by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! CF Card for 5D

I plan to purchase a higher capacity card for my Canon 5D (not mark II or III) and I do understand it is not UDMA capable so a card speed of 133x will suffice. I would like to know whether the firmware will support a 32GB card or else I will settle f...

Resolved! Auto focus not working in creative modes

I am using EOS 600D for the past three years. I was and I am not able to autofocus in creative modes. I was actually thinking that there is no autofocus facility in creative modes. Only when I attended a workshop in Chennai yesterday, I came to know ...

callrrb by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Focus screens, manual focus on modern DSLR's

I have just this week been getting into my 100L Macro I've been sitting on for months.  I immediately realized when taking pictures of flowers moving in the breeze that AF is going to present challenges.  Even using the focus limiting switches, the ...

ScottyP by Authority
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements