EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera Shopping Question

My wife and I got our first DSLR about a year ago - a T3i. We curently have the 18-135 f3.5-5.6, the 50mm 1.8, and the 70-300 f4-5.6. We have loved the whole system over the past year. The gear is fabulous and we are having a lot of fun with it and a...

Pozo by Occasional Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

CANON EOS 6D Moire

Halo,i have been using Canon 60D for videomaking with great success and ease. Upgraded to 6D, using same custom picture style ( sharpness 0, contrast -4, saturation -2, color tone 0 ) to prevent moire, but cant get rid off it. Happens especially with...

mauipetr by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

T4i Framedrops

Exactly 3 Frames drop after focussing is finished in movie mode.1.Turn continiuous AF off2. Start record3. Tap trigger4. Focussing starts5. Focussing finishes and 3 Frames dropIs this problem known?

spider by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

What is the best camera for me?

I don't know much at all about cameras, so I'm really hoping someone will be able to help me! I'm looking for a camera that's better than your standard point and shoot digital camera but one that doesn't cost a fortune. I want to be able to take pict...

Resolved! Canon Apps prohibited in Argentina!?

So, I just bought the EOS 6D, and of course tried to download the Canon EOS Remote App for my Android... but Google tells me "This item cannot be installed in your device's country."  WTF!?  This Google limitation is usually for people who are outsid...

ntisithoj by Occasional Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Help Service

Just a quick note.  Purchased a Canon EOS Rebel SL1 18-55mm IS STM Kit on-line, but before I pushed the buy button, I went online to Canon to make sure a particular telephoto lens would fit this camera. Had the answer within minutes.  Impressive serv...

bdavigno by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 01 message

almost everytim I want to use the 75-300mm lens, the Error 01 message comes up.  I've cleaned the connection. Rebooted the camera.  8 x out of 10 it won't work. Suggestions? 

My XTi is doing weird stuff!

Hello!And, greetings, from somw-bound Minnesota!I've got a Rebel XTi that's recently started doing some odd things. For example, when the camera is off, the CF indicator lamp will blink intermittently. ALso, when my EF 28-135 ultrasonic IS is attache...

Rebel by Occasional Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Rebel XT

Is it worth my money and time to refurbish my old Canon Rebel XT? It has taken thousands of pictures and seems to be about worn out.

Bub1 by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes