EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug in 80D - how to report to Canon?

hi. the "shortcut" (C.Fn III) that let you change the ISO by holding the SET button and turning the Main Dial to change the value does not work properly on 80D. it works in photo mode, but not in video mode. (70D works fine in both modes) the big que...

malowz by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Rebel T5 Issues...Need Advice

After practicing with this camera since December, I cannot get the hand of any of the features other than the basic A+ mode. Not only that, but there is huge amount of purple fringe. Makes me mad. The other features either take blurry pics (even when...

jan336 by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Weird shutter issue with t2i

Hi!  I have a wonderful Canon EOS Rebel t2i that I just love to death. I bought it second hand and have been using it for the past 6 months. Today, I pulled it out to take a picture and the shutter stuck! This happens on M & Av modes, but not on any ...

akouvi511 by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Rebal T6I - err20

Just purchased a new T6I.I tested it at home for a few days and it all worked normal. Second day on my vacation err20 occrured and no pictures could be taken. I search around the internet and did the power off on on trick, removed the batter, removed...

blawley by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Focussing issue with 5D Mark III

I am using my relatively new 5D Mark III with my old 400mm 5.6 lens for bird photography.  It often will not grab focus.  I have to manually focus closer before it focuses.  It doesn't seem to matter which distance setting I use on the lens. So I am ...

crockny by Enthusiast
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

450d problems

Yesterday I went to use my 450d for my sons christening and it won't work. Here are the faults1: turns on but Ltd won't work2: it focuses but won't take a picture just says busy3: it makes all the right noises flash pops up and numbers display at bot...

marty-b by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements