EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! How to add mic input on Canon EOS 1200D?

Hello, I am one of the consumer of Canon EOS 1200D with EF 18-55 MM Kit. I noticed that it doesn't have an audio input. However, I like to record audio from my mixer and video from my DSLR simultaneeously without video editing. Is there a way to add ...

80D video resolution issues

Hi guys I have a problem. No matter what setting I choose, all my FHD recordings only show up as 1280x720 on my macbook.I usually record in FHD, 1920:1080, 29.97P, MP4 or MOV. But like I said, all other settings end up as 720p too.I searched online b...

Does canon offer rebates on purchases?

Hello: I am going to purchase canon items in 2 weeks and I would like to know if Canon offers and rebates and if so, where are they listed? Do you have to purchase the items from Canon or from an authorized dealer? Thank you,David

ilzho by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sl1 or t6

I'm looking at the sl1 or the t6. Which is a better choice? I realize the t6 is newer.Thanks in advance.

sdaly by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Eos 400d rebel AF just clicking

Hello I was on holiday luckily enough last few days. I cleaned the lens with lens cleaner, took lens off and used a small amount off solution and cleaned the glass angled mirror behind the lens, is that the sensor ? Since I have done this the camera ...

Canon 5D mk lll DEAD!

I posted this on the Facebook site but no replies. Last while shooting my daughter's gymnastic event, first I realized I didn't have my Canon EF70-200f2.8 fully mounted to my 5D mklll and although it was working, eventually the focus stopped function...

mitch236 by Contributor
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

T6i video

Today, I decided to try something really challenging.   Hoping to create a video of a complete little league game, I purchased an extra memory card, and made sure that both batteries were fully charged. Near the end of the 4th inning my battery warni...

Help with still images from HD video

Hi, I am new here...I just joined.  I tried to search this subject, but I couldn't seem to find an answer.  I have a T3 and I'm trying to make still pictures from some video that I shot.  A mother on my son's basketball team can make stills from her ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements