EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6D EOS remote app doesn't work in Jamaica???

HiI cant access the EOS remote android app in Jamaica. Apparently its been geo locked by Canon. Any idea how I can get around this. Outside of travelling to the US.  I got this message:Dear David Madden:We appreciate your continued correspondence reg...

maddenmad by Occasional Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

DPP and EOS Utility update without CD?

I have lost the software CD for my 5DII and am trying to update my software. There are a couple of posts on other forums that claim to have a workaround but I have not been able to successfully update. Has anyone else had this problem?

tcphoto by New Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

5D3 Feature Request: Copy images between cards

Hey, I don't know if i've overseen something, but in recording settings, you can change, where images should be stored (1 card, both cards at the same time etc.). But it doesn't seem to be possible to copy or move images between the two memory cards....

edwin by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera brightness?

Hi,  Ive been looking for an answer everywhere but I honestly don't know what to look for. I don't know what's the settings called, but I'm pretty sure it can be adjusted.. somewhat similar to brightness/quality of the camera.  I own canon 1100D, and...

photo (10).JPG photo (9).JPG photo (7).JPG photo (2).JPG

5d Mark III not downloading RAW

Got my 5D Mark III a couple of days back. I took a few pictures in RAW-JPEG. While I tried to download, it launches EOS Utility(latest version) and hangs. I tried the same CF card on 40D and it was able to import without problem. I tried other softwa...

pgsdeepak by Occasional Contributor
  • 23 replies
  • 1 likes