EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebel T3 Lines on viewfinder and photos

So, this is happening to all my photos. These lines appear in even in the viewfinder. I've tried different memory cards, but it doesnt help and I am at a loss. Has anyone ever seen this before and can this camera be saved? Help? 

bad photo.jpg
Kim1 by Apprentice
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

60D focus issues

Greetings - first time poster here - I've recently started experiencing odd focus issues with my 60D across all lenses.  The attached photo is a good example: focus point solidly on pitcther shot with back button focus at f8, 1/2000 ISO 800 shot with...

Screen Shot 2016-05-28 at 1.21.26 PM.png

T6i lens choice help!

This is my first dslr camera I bought and it came with the standard kit lens(18-55 is stm). I am no professional by any means but what I intend to use this camera for is taking pictures and lots of video footage of weddings (mobile DJ). I have used o...

Shean by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! posting photos

can anyone help me post a picture on this site?  I have tried to post in Macro area, but I can't get it to work.  help...

fatcat by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 7D Mark ii

I have a 7D Mark ii on the way (with some sort of manual) and am wondering if there is a good "how to" source for learning how to print out 10 fps shots on my Windows PC laserjet printer.Thanks in advance,leswurse

LesWurse by Enthusiast
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Exposure problem while rolling

Hello!!I have noticed a problem while shooting with my 5d mark iii yesterday, i have some exposure problem during the rolling process.With no light changes during the roll you feel like the image shift -2stop smoothly then go up 2 stops, like you are...

ERR 05

I keep getting the Err 05.  Different from the other inquiries on this site, my flash pops up and is not stuck.  However, it does this even in the sunniest of days when I don't need the flash.  It then clicks and won't allow me to take pictures (afte...

6d Focusing Problems

Hello, I've recently purchased a 6d. It's a great camera and I love the look it has, but I'm having all sorts of troubles focusing. I mainly do portraits, and that requires me to consitently hit sharp focus on the eyes. For the life of me I can't do ...

perklax by Contributor
  • 61 replies
  • 0 likes

Display battery charge level in T6i viewfinder

I can see the battery charge level on the LCD screen of my EOS Rebel T6i, but don't see it when I look through the viewfinder. I am real old school using Canon film SLRs for the last 46 years and can't compose well using the LCD screen so I hardly ev...

vic6 by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements