EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My next camera

Hello guys, I have the 1100d almost 2 years, and 2 lenses. Now I want to step up to a full frame camera. I looked up CNET reviews, but I wanna be 100 percent sure so I need your opinion- I looked up reviews for the 70d and it looks like a pretty grea...

stuck macro filter... help!

I have tried just about everything to get a macro filter off of my rebel t3i.. any other suggestions? It has been stuck for quite some time. I just want it off. Not even the rubber band trick will work. Please help!

chloew by Apprentice
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

5D Classic needed

Hello Dears, Can you anyone tell, how can I buy 5D classic, price less than 500 USD?Will EBay be a good option to consider? Also, will the camera quality be good? Thanks for your advice Happy weekend

6D with a Tamron 28-300mm Di PZD Lens.

I have had terrific experience with this combo until recently. On a trip to Scotland the camera would not respond to the shutter being tripped. The lens would not auto focus when shutter button was pushed. After several tries the 6D would fire, but n...

AHC6D by Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

What camera do you reccomend?

I am getting back into photography and am still shooting with the Canon Rebel T1i. I shoot mostly engagment and baby photos. What camera do you reccomend I purchase. I've been looking at the Canon Rebel T6. Is this a good model or should I look into ...

What is the mm product of APS-C cameras?

I have a rebel t6i.  The kit lens it came with was the 18-55MM STM.  It is my understanding that 18MM is ultra wide angle, correct?  So if my lens, with these specs, were compatible with a full frame camera it would be an ultra wide angle lens, corre...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements