EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

60D not powering on

Canon 60D fails to power on!Can anyone please advise me regarding a problem with my 60D, having removed the battery and placed the camera away working normally, a week later after refitting the fully charged battery the camera failed to power up.I ha...

New EOS 750D making magenta/pink pictures

I recently bought a new EOS 750D after I borrowed the 700D from someone. I love working with it, the only problem I found was that it seems to make pictures with a magenta/pink hue on it when I'm making pictures in unnatural light. I can't find the s...

Tiffyx by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

eos 70D screen not work, touch works

hello all;I have a problem with the touch screen, yesterday I turned on the machine and the screen does not work anymore, the screen lights up but is still black. The touch works because after pressing the menu button and tapping the screen i hear th...

Bronco by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 5D Mark IV Introduced

My favorite, NYC based, online Canon retailer is holding an event today, introducing the 30MB 5D mark IV.  The specifications for the camera are online, and the camera is available for pre-order.  It is priced comparable to the 5Ds cameras.  It looks...

Resolved! 7DMII AF Microadjustment Variation

Hello All, I was wondering if there is a listed tollerance for variation in AF after applying microadjustment as I'm finding that after I apply micro adjustment, there still seems to be some inconsistencies. In this example I am using my Canon 50mm f...

Correction-Base.jpg Correction-2.jpg Correction-3.jpg Correction-4.jpg
Marc13579 by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Settings Correct on Canon Rebel T5?

I have been using a Canon Rebel T5 recently & I am not sure if the settings are incorrect or if the blurriness is due to camera shake. Would someone be able to tell me just by looking at one of the pictures? I am new to this, so appreciate any help. ...

Chloe0317 by Contributor
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

6D with external monitor using HDMI?

Hi! I wonder what resolution Canon 6D puts out using HDMI when shooting stills in "photo mode" and not video. I would like to use a external monitor for live view shooting. Does the live view signal fill the entire monitor without black bars up and d...

TheHulk by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements