EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Can I use hdmi to connect to external monitor

Can I use the HDMI port to connect to an external monitor during video shooting with my EOS 7D? Also, can that monitor be a HD 1920 X 1080 computer monitor? I would need to get a mini HDMI to DVI cable, but want to make sure it wouldn't harm the came...

Film Student Question: weird lenses

I have a Canon 7d that's a few years old. I've used it both for photography and film as I've been studying. Recently my dad found his father's old canon film camera, I think the Mark IV, 50s, with a bunch of lenses which I think are m39 serenars, whi...

CamelMan by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS and 70D

I am trying to use my iphone hotspot as my wifi. i have the laptop and camera on it but when it comes to pairing the camera and laptop i don't know how to do that. I click on the pairing icon but nothing happens. Can you help?

Shutter button for long duration photo

Dear all, I've a Canon EOS Rebel T3i. I changed my camera in a Pin hole digital. Because of it, i have to make photos of 1 min to 5 minutes. Is it possible to press only one time on the shutter Button for 5 minutes and press again on the shutter butt...

francosh by Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EOS M10 Settings Confusion

Hello all! I've recently purchased a Canon M10 and intend to use it for basic photography and videography. In terms of the video quality I am extremely happy with it but the video quality is a completely different story.  I have recently been shootin...

Canon Macro EF-S 60mm 1:2.8 lens

I bought a Canon Macro EF-S 60mm 1:2.8 lens for my T5i camera,when I focus a object, no matter in MF or AF, it is clear in the window, when I take it, the picture is blur,I took too many times and make sure my hands are stable, but still doesn't work...

yidianm by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Tethered Capture in Lightroom 6

I have 2 cameras 5D Mark II & III. Neither camera will connect to Lightroom 6 on the laptop even while the Canon tether plugin is installed in LR 6. I use the oranger 15 ft cord from Tether Pro. All the latest updates are installed on the laptop. It ...

yendor58 by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Hi guys! Need help badly.

Hi. Im new here. Im using my canon 700d for about a month now, i notice something about the flash. It wont timed with the capture so the result is too dark. Can u please help me.

Jazz123 by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Rebel 6ti won't focus

I have a Canon Rebel 6ti and all of a sudden my camera will not focus on the bottom of my photo, I am trying to take. My Flicker keeps coming up no matter if I disable it or enable it.  I have new had these happen to me. I have even reset the camera ...

Devpat by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements