EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon t6i Rattle

I just received a brand new Canon Rebel t6i/750d. I set it up, threw on a lens, and took a few pictures. The pictures turned out fine, but I noticed a rattle coming from the camera. I took off the lens to make sure it wasn't the image stabilization, ...

kch04 by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Excuse ths question please....

This is probably me missing the glaringly obvious but my 5D3 - takes CF and SD cards right?  With the SD cards does it matter if I choose the SDHC or the SDXC?  I know there must be a diference but are they both compatible with the 5D3?

TheRogue by Enthusiast
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

upload photos

Hello, I recently got a Rebel EOS XT, I cannot for the life of me upload my photos to my computer. I have looked for the software but I cannot find it anywhere. I have also tried all suggestions given. Before I purchase a card reader I would like to ...

EOS Rebel T6 cannot focus

I just got a Rebel T6 from Canon's Refurbished Online store. The images are coming out blurry, although they look clear in the viewfinder and in Live View. No settings have been changed, and I have reset all of the settings just to be sure. The lens ...

pliu by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS M5 Servo AF

User Servo AF on the M5 will the autofocus system continue to track the target object (for example, a bird in flight) if the bird moves outside the autofocus box as my 5DsR does? Thanks.

Bazsl by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Eos Software

Hi, I'm new here so please forgive me if this has been covered before.How can I transfer (download) my photos AND delete them from my SD card at the same time? I really want to MOVE not COPY. I really don't like the card filling up all the time.I hav...

Weber007 by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements