EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISO Limit During Flash

After much research regarding my EOS 60D, I often find the general statement that when operting in Av (or Tv) mode and flash, the camera will meter for the ambiant light and the flash will be set to fill the subject.  Thus, the camera/flash system wi...

Poyer by New Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Shutter half way to focus, recompose not working

Hi! I just recently ungraded from the 5D Mk ii to the iii.  I know the focus system is pretty sophisticated on the iii, but a simple half press of the shutter to focus, and then holding while I recompose, isn't working... the lenses are refocusing el...

ballybay by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Register picture style file on 5D Mark iii

I'm trying to load a picture style I download into my 5D Mark iii.  I can get all the way to open the "Register Picture Style File" but the box to find the file is gray(it's 5-2 in the instructions they give you on the how to).  I feel like I've trie...

TDM by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! battery life mk III

I just bought a new 5D Mark III and it seems to hvae 3 distinct problems so far. I wondered if anyone else has had them, and if they're related in any way? 1 The (genuine Canon ) batteries don't last. One day shooting at an event almost non stop I go...

5D sensor problem?

Hi guys, Yesterday, I have checked my 5D classic which was bought many years ago. I took a photo with a cap. Hence the photo was supposed to be completely black. However, the result was not as being expected. Here is the photo (I crop at 100%):  The ...

IMG_5112.jpg
vinhdn by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

A comparison of 70D ISO

For those thinking of the 70D it looks to have arrived in the UK and there's a set of samples here showing it's ISO capabilities. Looks very promising for low light shooters http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1235967

cicopo by Esteemed Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

T4i Playback issue

hey there, Does anyone know if there is a way to turn off the onscreen progress bar timer thing when playing a video through the hdmi port onto a monitor?

kellphoto by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Third party battery grip

I have a third party battery grip for my t2i.  For some reason, I cannot adjust the aperture or f/stop when it is connected.  I disconnect it and presto chango, the manual settings go like butter.  How come?

legaldr by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes