EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5D4 Video: New shortcut button function

Greetings, anyone else who shoot video with 5D4 is missing a proper function of the new shortcut button? Atm even ISO adjustment from this button is only working in photo mode.Personally i would love to be able to enable/disable 'Movie Servo AF' from...

KonstaP by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Choosing a lens...

Is there a lens I can get that will be usable for landscape and telephoto? Or am I better off getting a prime like the nifty fifty for landscape and a separate zoom lens for something like birding? For instance, I would like a lens that can take in w...

Have small question about tulip lens hood

Just out of curiosity, I have gotten a tulip lens hood for my rebel t6, but I've noticed that when it's turned a certain way, the longer two "petals" tend to get in the shot. Is there something, other then always being zoomed in, that I can or should...

Xain by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Rebel SL1 went "black" and won't restart

I have an 18-month old Canon SL1.  I have used it quite a bit and am familiar with it.  I was at an outside event today and took probably 100 pictures.  Suddenly, it took a picture, then went totallydark.  I took the following steps: 1) Took out the ...

RSlater by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

5D mk iii no focus preview

Hi Today my 5D mk iii just stopped showing any of the focus previews in the viewfinder, there are no longer any red lights and the whole thing is significantly out of focus. The focus is actually still working, as the images seem to be in focus. I co...

Horizontal vs portrait

I was taking photos for my website and had camera on tripod, close up setting, pointing down at object. when i checked photos they were in horizontal image, i then had to change battery, removed camera from tripod re atached same way/position and too...

chief by Rising Star
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 20D question....

I know it's not a spring chicken...MY EXPOSURE COMPENSATION IS STUCK? any mode besides Manual the exposure comp needle is centered and adjustable...HOWEVER  in the Manual modethe compensation is stuck at -2.0? I've tried resettting the camera to defa...

Resolved! 5D Mark IV file name problem

In the File Name menu, I changed the User Setting 1 to GK54, then selected that File Name. It shows that file name on the screen.  But when the image files are written (RAW CR2), the file name is _K54.  This worked correctly on my 1DX and 5D3, but no...

GlennK by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

What's a good older Canon dslr?

I'm interested in birding, landscape photography and nature shots animals. What is a good older Canon dslr to get? I have used a T1i and 450D and like both. How does the 40D and 20D compare to the 450D? And is it possible to find cheap 1D mark II or ...

sky photography?

i tried taking a picture of some birds flying over the other day and today i tried taking a picture of this halo around the sun.  however i couldn't use any of the auto modes to take a picture.  the lens just wouldn't focus.  i've noticed this on a c...

019v2.JPG

Problem with Rebel T5i Movie Mode

My camera does not work properly in movie mode. Following message is displayed when it fails   "Ensure a lens is attached, Press movie button to activate moving shootin". It fails about 50%of the time. Sometimes after 20 sec or up to two minutes. Nev...

jb10089 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements