EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Torn Between 70D and 7D

So all summer I had been waiting to upgrade from my t3i to a 7D, I had been saving pulling money etc. anyway, now they released the 70D, and i've only been into serious photography for a year and a half now. I know the benefits of a 7D(shot with it f...

SpiderRyno by Occasional Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

70D and EOS Remote on Android

I have not been able to get my two android devices both running different version of Android 4.2  - I cannot get either device to pair with the camera.  I have been able to pair an iOS device.    With the android devices it sees the camera but sits a...

tobiasg by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Nikon ai lens on canon t3i

I have read so many web sites on this subject that I am truly LOST. I would like someone who uses this set up to give there a advice on what adapter to use and lens. Thanks Hipshot

hipshot by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

6D battery drain temporary 'Work Around'

6D battery drain - "Work Around" Install the Canon Battery Grip.  Step 1.  Turn the battery lock to 'Open'.and leave it unlocked      (Batteries are now disconnected from camera) Step 2    Use a rubber band to hold battery tray in. ===========...

freedom by Occasional Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Card

What does it mean when I turn my camera on and it says card cannot be accessed. Reinsert/change or format card with camera?  I was taking pictures turned it off and when I turned it back on to take more this came on the screen.. When I got home I tri...

Resolved! How do I trun the Histogram off?

Visited the camera shop over this past weekend. The person helping me turned the Histogram on so after a shot is taken, this is displayed. How do I turn this setting off to display the shot I have just taken? The manual is no help in solving this pro...

Artvein9 by New Contributor
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes