EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using PC flash with a T5i

I mounted a hot shoe adapter with PC jack on the camera to fire a ring flash.  No other flash is mounted on the adapter.The camera will not let me set manual settings.  It says the flash power is not on.  Obviously there is not power monitor with the...

erokc by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

canon t6i bundl video kit rode mic hiss

so ive been using my canon t6i and rode micgo for about 2 mouths never had to mess with the recording sound. left it on auto.well today when i was vlogging for some reason it was going crazy high! making a hiss sound and everything to loud. is it the...

garrbba by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My Rebel t6 won't connect to my MacBook.

I have downloaded all of the necessary software to my macbook, but i dont have a usb port so i cant use the cord my camera came with. I'm trying to connect my camera wirelessly to my mac but it will not connect, I. dont know what else to do.

br2017 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

The crippled EOS M3!

The current firmware on the EOS M3 has been stripped from some of the basic features that a photographer would expect from an EOS camera. Features that you get on a lot of the cheaper models: NO tethering, NO porting, NO liveview, NO remote photogra...

kydimos by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS M3 does not get recognized by Utility

I need to confess: I never felt so stupid in my 28 years of life as I had in the last 24 hours. Since I try to make from MacBook Air my View Finder for filming.- I installed/uninstaled Utility 2&3 at least 20 times (probably more).- I updated my came...

Display Monitor for 1DX Mark II

I am looking for a display monitor to hook up to my 1DX Mark II (mainly to be able to have peaking during video recording). Something roughly around the 7" size.  I am having trouble finding one that will support 4k input at 59.94 fps (I have found p...

Resolved! T6S Battery Communication Error

I have a Canon T6S, and after a year, it refuses to turn on, and sometimes I am getting this error"cannont communicate with battery" and it shuts itself off right after. Is this something I can do to fix it?Thanks, 

Camera Connect App - no live view?

Hi all I recently purchased the wi-fi card for my Canon 5Ds R in order to use live view option on my smartphone but when I connect up and press the live view button on my phone I hear the mirror go up but the screen on my phone is just blank (black)....

kristeva by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements