EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant open raw+jpeg

Hi-  have a Canon 50D and went to download to Macbook and now the files show .igy in front of image numbers- get message saying cant open them- this is all the info I have as a friend was using the camera and there not sure what they did to it- any h...

What is MeasuredEV?

What exactly is MeasuredEV (an EXIF value)? How does it correspond to the standard definition of EV? I have photos where the EXIF data gives MeasuredEVs of like 84 or 95.  The standard EV tops out at 16. 

wmelchior by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for some advice

I hope I'm asking this in the correct place.  I currently have a canon point and shoot, Powershot SX1 IS, and while it is a nice camera, it's still a point and shoot and I'm ready to upgrade to a SLR.  I'm not looking to do anything real professional...

KAB by Occasional Contributor
  • 27 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Maximum Memory Card Question

Some vendors on EBay that sell memory cards (SDHX), particularly 64 & 128 gigabyte sizes, warn to determine if your device can read these higher memory cards before ordering, since in many cases they are not returnable due to an ordering mistake.  I ...

Canon T5i custom white balance is green

We purchased several t5i bodies to be used for professional portraits. I have one body that when performing a custom white balance the camera goes very green. It takes several attempts to get neutral which is something I have never experienced with a...

Billanin by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Buttons on camera sticking? T4i

Hi there, we have a canon T4i and the AF and WB buttons are sticking and staying pressed into the housing, making the camera nearly unusable cause it'll randomly "activate" those buttons and they will just keep being pressed when we're moving around ...

brochado by New Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Rebel Ti images showing only as icons

I just transferred my images from an old computer to a new one.  All of the photos that were originally uploaded from my Rebel XTi are only showing as icons and are not viewable.  I do not have the Rebel software installed on the new computer just th...

Aelk by Occasional Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EOS 60D

MY BRAND NEW EOS 60 D LOCKS THE MEMORY CARDS AFTER 5 ORM6 PICTURES, IT SAYS "CAN NOT MAKE CARPET" OR " NO IMAGES" AND DOES NOT ALLOWE ME TO TAKE MORE PICTURES AND ERASES THE ONES TAKEN, AFTER I FORMATED THE CARDS, IT DOES THE SAME THING OVER AGAIN, I...

soraya by New Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Help! Pics lost on my card?

I usually format my cards before beginning to shoot. I forgot to do that just now, and I took some photos (thankfully, just nature shots.) I got home, put it in my card reader, and the photos aren't showing up on my laptop. Instead, photos I previous...

ashley215 by New Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes