cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facing Certain Issues Whenever I Click A Landscape View

CAR_WASH_PERTH
Apprentice

Hello,

I am using Canon EOS 1500D 24.1 Digital SLR Camera which fulfilled my basic requirements but still, it has one issue which I want or share with you and I hope that I will get the best suggestion or tips from your side.

My favorite and best reason to buy a camera is that I want to click the best landscape images from the top. As I am very new in the photography field and still do not have any certificate of the advanced and professional camera but I know what I want in my pictures?

Whenever I want to click landscape images from a top view then I find certain fault in the quality of my pictures. I want to zoom a certain portion but failed to do so because after doing that I am unable to click clean and high-quality pictures.

I did not spend extra money on purchasing extra products for giving me this view properly because I want to ask experts because taking any further steps.

If my camera is not able to get the pictures which I want then please suggest some of the best cameras which are able to give me the perfect view of a landscape without changing in the picture quality.

I am the Managing Director of car wash Perth company which makes my clients happy by clicking amazing images as well.

Thanks again for all your efforts which you make in answering my query.

9 REPLIES 9

@CAR_WASH_PERTH wrote:

Hello,

I am using Canon EOS 1500D 24.1 Digital SLR Camera which fulfilled my basic requirements but still, it has one issue which I want or share with you and I hope that I will get the best suggestion or tips from your side.

My favorite and best reason to buy a camera is that I want to click the best landscape images from the top. As I am very new in the photography field and still do not have any certificate of the advanced and professional camera but I know what I want in my pictures?

Whenever I want to click landscape images from a top view then I find certain fault in the quality of my pictures. I want to zoom a certain portion but failed to do so because after doing that I am unable to click clean and high-quality pictures.

I did not spend extra money on purchasing extra products for giving me this view properly because I want to ask experts because taking any further steps.

If my camera is not able to get the pictures which I want then please suggest some of the best cameras which are able to give me the perfect view of a landscape without changing in the picture quality.

I am the Managing Director of car wash Perth [link removed per forum guidelines] company which makes my clients happy by clicking amazing images as well.

Thanks again for all your efforts which you make in answering my query.

To sum up, your question seems to be, "I'm not getting very good pictures, and I haven't the slightest idea why. Can you help me?" That's far too vague for us to be able to provide any useful advice.

Since this involves your business, the obvious answer is to hire a professional photographer to analyze what you're doing wrong and help get you on the right track. Another (slower) alternative would be to enroll in a photography course at a community college or adult-education program.

But you know what I'd do first if I were in your shoes? I'd poll my employees and see if any of them are amateur photographers who could help me figure it out. It costs you nothing to ask, and it could be both a money saver and a morale builder if the ploy were to succeed.

Then when you come back to query us regarding technique, equipment, problem analysis, etc., you'll at least know what to ask.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

rs-eos
Elite
Elite

What you do mean by "images from the top" and "top view"?  Are you capturing images of the ground?

You're going to have to provide an example of an image you've captured and how it didn't meet your needs.

When you mention "I want to zoom a certain portion"... are you speaking about capturing a particular image by your camera? Or zooming/cropping in post-processing?

--
Ricky

Camera: EOS 5D IV, EF 50mm f/1.2L, EF 135mm f/2L
Lighting: Profoto Lights & Modifiers

kvbarkley
VIP
VIP

What lens are you using? Note that most of the great landscapes you see - Including Ansel Adams! - are heavily post processed.

@kvbarkley wrote:

What lens are you using? Note that most of the great landscapes you see - Including Ansel Adams! - are heavily post processed.

Ansel Adams not having Photoshop is like Galileo Galilei not having the Hubble Telescope and Marie Curie not having a modern particle accelerator. I believe Adams would have been PS's greatest proponent, displacing even Ernie Biggs.

Bob

My point exactly. "The negative is the score and the print the performance." Ansel would spend hours in the darkroom working on a print.

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

"I am the Managing Director of car wash Perth company which makes my clients happy by clicking amazing images as well.

Thanks again for all your efforts which you make in answering my query."

What exactly is your question?  All the I heard was a complaint that you are too new to fully understand the camera.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

OK my assumption is...

"I am the Managing Director of car wash Perth company which makes my clients happy by clicking amazing images..."

... of their washed and clean cars.

And what you are getting is beginner mistakes like too slow shutter speed or too high ISO, etc.  I like Roberts, great answer, hire a pro.  It is by far the cheapest way to get you going.

However, a more clear understanding of your issue would be nice.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

My stab...  he's putting these images on a website.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

@shadowsports wrote:

My stab...  he's putting these images on a website.

Hint: Try Googling CAR-WASH-PERTH.

Bob
Announcements