EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon EOS 100D problem//help!!!

I am currently doing a portfolio and took pictures this afternoon (multiple pictures) but every 30seconds to a minute my camera would stop allowing me to take pictures and come up with 'Err 02. Card cannot be accessed. Reinsert/change card or format ...

Rebel XS won't fire while using auto focus

I've had this Canon RebelXS  for awhile and it's always been a good little camera. I upgraded recently to a T3I and I'm glad I did because now my XS is not working. The problem I'm having seems to be with the autofocus. I can get the camera to focus ...

Resolved! Image sharpness with 60D vs 7D mark II

For several years I have enjoyed photographing birds using my 60D and Canon 100mm-400 mm zoom (original version).  I thought that the improved, more sophisticated focusing with the new 7D would allow me to get better BIF photos.  Today was my first r...

t3i problem... help please!

So my t3i has been acting very strange. The camera will only function with the sd card door open, and it works perfect when in this state, but if I close the sd card doot. the camera basically shuts off and nothing happens. I'm thinking maybe its one...

blinnqb by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

t6i won't focus through viewfinder at times

Sometimes, the camera won't focus through the viewfinder.  To get it to work, I either have to switch between LiveView and then switching back to focusing through the viewfinder or pressing the Depth Of Field Preview Button.I've used 2 different lens...

chebo by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is this happening?

Hello, I was shooting a wedding and then my camera started to do this black line through my photos. Its random, shows up both mostly horizontal, but have seen a few vertical ones. Sometimes it will happen and sometimes it will be fine. Anyone seen th...

IMG_9057.jpg IMG_0093.jpg IMG_9051.jpg IMG_0043.jpg
Karinia by Contributor
  • 32 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon Utility is not founding my EOS T7i

Hi guys, I've downloaded the software Canon Utility for my mac Mavericks v10.9 and I tried to share the images from my Canon T7i to my computer but I get an error message saying: "Connection target not found" then EOS Utility cycles in opening and cl...

Canon 70d

I just purchased a new Canon 70D...once I start recording, it records for a few seconds...small boxes appear on senter of the display screen and then it shuts down and says "Movie recording has been stopped automatically".

bikash12 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements