EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon 80D high speed shutter

I have a Canon 80D and a RC6 wireless remote. I have several passes coming up where the International Space Station is transiting the sun or the moon.  I have my camera on a sturdy tripod. I'd like to use the high speed continuous drive mode to captu...

gkowen63 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 70D

Everytime I turn on my 70D the shutter opens and won't close until I unlock the lens and turn it slightly (as if I were going to remove it.) Anybody know what I might have done or is a visit tor repair in the near future? 

Resolved! 60D

I'm thinking about upgrading my Canon Rebel t1I to the Canon 60D.  What would be the advantanges of the 60D.  I've been looking at the specs and comparing the two cameras but nothing is jumping out at me.   I've only been using my DSLR for a year, bu...

peggyp by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Marking photos

I shoot HS football and I need to find a way to be able to mark photos during the game so when I WI FI them to my phone on breaks I can find quickly. I can't weed through 100s of pics to find the ones I want to post.  I have tried "rating" them but I...

Black or Blurry Pictures with 7D

When shooting pictures with the fast action mode they are either black or blurry. When it's on Automatic they are fine. Have tried to switch lenses  and switched both manual focus and auto. Have taken pictures with this setting before and it just rec...

psowards by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements