EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg 70D Image issue

Dear Members, I have 70D, which is an upgrade from Nikon DSLR which I bought against my wellwishers advise (recommend Nikon 7100) and I feel bad I could not go with their advise.  Issue: Image even in Auto is not sharp (I took same image with my frie...

spvasan by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Where to start?

Have been a casual, perhaps hobbyist, shutterbug for a long time. Never put much effort into learning much of anything beyond full auto point and shoot. Been messing around with some of the manual settings...and having a lot more fun. Decided I wante...

Busy Flash on T5i

Today I was trying to take some pictures and when flash was needed, it was "Busy" right from the start.  The Busy message has come up before, but usually after taking LOTS of flash pictures, not the first one.  I know external flashes are better, but...

ChrisJr by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Rebel SL1 is stuck and does not even turn OFF

Hi, My SL1 appears to be stuck in some kind of a mode and even the mode switch (ON, OFF, VIDEO) has no effect. I have tried to remove the battery for days at a time, and put the battery back in, the camera is still stuck in the same mode. If any of y...

screen-when-camera-is-in-off-mode.JPG screen-after-few-seconds-of-inactivity.JPG off-switch.JPG
jdp by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

New to DSLR - Advice Please

Hi everyone!  My brand new (refurb) EOS 80D arrives tomorrow with the 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 kit lens. I have also purchased separately the 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 lens based on quite a few compliments I have read here and in other forums, calling it a great e...

Sn8kfarm by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot transfer my pictures to my PC

I have a EOS Rebel XTI that's about 10 years old.  Today I tried to transfer my photos to my PC but nothing worked.  I was able to pull up the EOS Utility but nothing was highlighted so that didn't work.  I also tried pushing the print/share button t...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements